I received the awesome surprised to be nominated by Juliana (who happens to have a really nice blog, General Gibberish). It took me longer than I thought to answer so, I apologise about that. This is, honestly, a true surprise since I’ve never expected my blog to be nominated for anything, really. However, I am really happy to know that people like this personal space where I express my thoughts into images.
So, I have to give 11 facts about me, nominate 11 bloggers, ask them 11 questions and answer the 11 questions I was sent.
11 facts about me:
1) My favourite drink ever is Gin and Tonic.
2) I speak three languages fluently.
3) I have great cooking skills.
4) My baking skills are terrible.
5) I have read the book “The Little Prince” in 4 languages and in 4 different stages in my life.
6) I have never broken a single bone in my body.
7) I hate and truly despise coconut.
8) I speak Norwegian.
9) Every time I walk pass a dog (can be large, small, any kind) I yelp like a little girl.
10) I have never ever plucked my eyebrows. They are bushy but beautiful eyebrows, I must admit.
11) When I am sleepy and someone tells me a bad joke, I laugh until I can’t breathe… It is hilarious and scary at the same time.
So here are the 11 questions by Jules and my answers:
1) What is one of the best books that you have ever read? – The Little Prince, which is also my favourite book. It never goes out of fashion. Ever.
2) If you could go back in time and have a meaningful conversation with someone, who would it be? – I will go back to the late 70s and have a conversation with my mom, when she was my age, 29 years-old.
3) If you were a car, what kind of car would you be? – I will be a Fiat 500 C. It is small, elegant and fun, like me.
4) Do you believe in soul mates? – I don’t know. I guess there is no only one soul mate in our lives. I believe that throughout our lives we go through different phases, and thus we are accompanied by people that will be part, and give meaning, to those phases in our lives.
5) What is one of your most favourite places in the world? – That’s such a hard question :D… I have some: my bed, my kitchen, any sandy beach where I could be kissed by the sun the whole day.
6) Is music important to you and if so, why? – Yes it is. I think because I can feel like a super star every time I take a shower, or feel like in a movie scene while on the train or riding my bike home. Music is a great companion when you’re alone or with friends, and it brings back nice memories of people that is no longer with you.
7) If you could only take one pair of shoes with you on a holiday, which pair would it be? – A pair of oxford summer shoes made out of straw. Super comfy.
8) Your favourite ingredient in food would be…? – Olive oil. Definitive answer. It is something that is NEVER missing in my kitchen.
9) What do you think attracts you to an individual? – A great conversation and the curiosity to explore.
10) What is the first word that comes to your mind when you read, “beautiful?” – Kiss.
11) What makes you happy? – Discovering new places; getting nicely surprised by very simple things; recon that my cooking and baking experiments taste even better than the originals.
Here are my 11 nominees:
And these are your 11 questions you have to answer:
- If you were an ice cream flavour, which one would you be and why?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be…
- If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you
want to play you?
- If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
- Imagine you get to have lunch with Martin Scorsese and you are the one in charge of the food. What would you cook?
- If you where to create a brand new cocktail, what are the ingredients and how would you call it?
- What’s the thing you hate the most about supermarkets?
- What’s your favourite movie soundtrack?
- What’s your favourite movie scene?
- What is the weirdest thing you have heard about yourself?
Well, that’s it! I am really looking forward to the answers and to see more of your photos and awesome content!